(252) 342-7066 cell/text
"To leave satisfied you must arrive prepared." Direct From the NC Association of Realtors
That's Michele's work ethic !
Working with a REALTOR / Buying a home?
Buying a home calls for your informed decision based in part on the knowledge, judgment and guidance of a real estate broker or agent -- particularly one who is a REALTOR.
Unlike many real estate agents who are simply licensed by their state to do business, REALTORS have taken additional steps to become members of their local Board of REALTORS and have agreed to act under and adhere to a Code of Ethics.
This membership obligates them to be fair to all parties involved in this transaction, be it buyer, seller or cooperating agent. Be sure your real estate agent is a REALTOR.
REALTORS do more...much more...Than you may think.
- A REALTOR can help you determine how much home you can afford. Often a REALTOR can suggest ways to accrue the down payment and explain alternative financing methods.
- A REALTOR, in addition to knowing the local money market, also can tell you what personal and financial data to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
- A REALTOR is already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities, and may be aware of local zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- A REALTOR can usually research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service -- even if you are relocating to another city.
- A REALTOR can help familiarize you with the closing process.
- A REALTOR shows you only those homes best suited to your needs -- size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, and other personal preferences.
- A REALTOR often can suggest simple, imaginative changes that could make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- A REALTOR, though generally acting as an agent for the property owner, is bound and obligated by the Code of Ethics to give fair treatment to all parties in the transaction.
- A REALTOR is sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make. Count on this real estate professional to facilitate negotiation of an agreement satisfactory to both seller and buyer.
If you see a home as one of your most important investments, the REALTOR you work with could be one of your most valuable resources. As a home buyer, you can expect the commitment, integrity and expertise that you'll find in REALTORS. It is the business of a REALTOR to work with you by understanding your home buying needs and showing you properties that fit your lifestyle and budget.
Your Coastal Carolina Connection ~ Michele Connors, Realtor / Broker
Thank You for visiting my website,
It is my hope that you enjoyed looking around and found my site information to be useful. My approach is to make your buying or selling experience personable while providing you with the best resources available. This site is just an extension of my sincere interest in your Carteret County experience. I am full-time and full-service...and I am hoping you will consider me Your Realtor when you are ready to buy or sell.
Brought to you by: